> Club Membership
It is not surprising that our Club has become home to over 700 members - golfers, non golfers and corporations, all using this unique Golf & Country Club to unwind, relax, catch up with friends or entertain business associates.
Cypress Lakes Golf & Country Club features one of Australia's highest rating championship golf courses. This par 72 course encompasses 18 holes over 6,359 metres, with watercrossings, over 60 huge bunkers and elevated greens which are dramatically shaped. Every tee and green has a stunning panoramic view of the valley's famous vineyards and the surrounding Brokenback Ranges...but the club has more to offer than your usual golf club - tennis courts, pools, spa, kids club, gymnasium and luxury change rooms.
What makes the Club even more unique is the intergration into Cypress Lakes Resort. This luxurious resort offers villa accommodation, restaurants, bars, convention centre and an extensive range of spa and relaxation treatments at The Golden Door Resort Spa. Cypress Lakes Golf & Country Club members have all these facilities at their fingertips.
As a member, you will be offered exclusive savings throughout the Club and Resort. By presenting your club members card, you will receive savings at our restaurants and bars, The Golden Door Resort Spa, resort shop and Kids Club. Your villa accommodation discount is automatically deducted from the Resort's bed and breakfast rates at the time of booking.
Membership certificates are owned by the membership holder and are valid for 99 years from July 1st, 1992. This membership certificate is owned by you and can be offered for re-sale* or transfer.
- Family, including direct family nominees
- Corporate, with options to include additional nominees
- Resort Club, excluding golfing benefits
After purchasing your membership certificate, Cypress Lakes Golf & Country Club offers you a flexible range of annual membership options, designed to suit you, your family or your company. City, local and international needs are catered for, some including accommodation.
Membership Privileges & Benefits
- Dedicated members (& guests) tee times
- Unlimited access to all club and resort facilities including tennis courts, swimming pools, gym, day usage of the club's lockers, towels, spas and saunas
- Exclusive Member Discounts
- Member events - such as "Members on Tour" golf days at leading Sydney, interstate and international clubs
- Functions throughout the year exclusive to members and invited guests - e.g. Vintage Cup, Xmas in July
- Charge facilities with monthly billing
- Dedicated membership staff to handle all you bookings and other needs
Members Conferencing at Cypress Lakes Resort
As a corporate member, you will receive substantial savings when holding a conference or meeting at our convention centre. Benefits include reduced costs on villa accommodation for delegates, team building activities, audio visual equipment and food and beverage purchases.
Please click on the link to download the 2013 Golfing & Social Fixtures Booklet