Group & Corporate Golf Bookings
Cypress Lakes specialises in hosting corporate and group golf events of all sizes and formats. Our professional team will help you select and tailor one of our exclusive corporate golf packages to suit your special golf event.
Cypress Lakes Golf & Country Club introduces Scott Cubis – PGA Golf Pro taking this iconic course to Corporate Australia. Scott understands your priority on building relationships with staff, clients and new business. Without the pretentiousness often associated with the game to those not regularly familiar with it, Scott ensures a professionalism that will give you the opportunity to showcase your products and your brand.
Your golf package at Cypress Lakes includes:
- Client liaison and management of all aspects of the event
- Recommendations on course competitions (i.e. nearest the pins, long drives etc)
- Assistant of the draw and allocation of starting holes
- Tailoring of suitable menu and wine selections
- Bump in of any internal and external signage
- merchandise and Prizes can be sourced and logoed
- Scorecard collection and competition results
- Organising of the on course competition
- Players briefing / starting the field
- Use of the hospitality cart (food and beverage additional cost)
- Lectern, microphone and PA system for announcements
- Client follow up and request feedback from the event
- Priority booking for your next event
- Bump out of any equipment and internal and external signage
Golf Day Details
Current individual Greenfee price (18 holes) includes electric golf cart
|Monday to Thursday –||$85pp|
|Saturday, Sunday and Public holidays –||$110pp|
Corporate Groups Rate
Available Days for Corporate Groups are Monday Tuesday and Thursday
Friday and Sunday are available on request and price on application.
|Group Rates||16 – 28 pax <10%||29 – 89 pax <20%||90 + pax <30%|
|Monday – Thursday||$76||$70.00||$68.00|
|Friday & Sat & Sun||$99||$88||Price on application|
We have just taken possession of 62 brand new Club Car golf carts which allows us to cater for groups up to 124 players. You may also choose on course Golf Professional services
Beat the Pro
Will you be good enough to beat our Professional? This service gives your guest the opportunity to challenge the Professional to a nearest the pin on any par 3 hole or a longest drive.
Play with a Professional
Our PGA Professional will move through the field and play a hole or two with each group offering tips on strategy and course management which may save your guests a few shots and give them some golfing prowess to take away from the event.
Pre round tuition
Allow our PGA Professional give your guests some helpful tips and tuition to increase the level of enjoyment for all players Schedule a group clinic or have our PGA Professional spend a few minutes with each player on the driving range for that personal experience. Visage GPS enriches your corporate golf experience by feeding you live measurement and layout data on your personal in cart display. Electronic scoring is bonus feature of the Visage system and when linked together with other carts and a live leaderboard, offers that extra special touch and dimension to your corporate or social group outing.
Please feel free to call our BDM Brett Holdway for a quote on 0438 9 66 102 or email firstname.lastname@example.org