Fees & Online Bookings
Cypress Lakes Golf course is open to the general public and resort guests 7 days per week with reserved times for members on Wednesday and Saturday.
Take advantage of our latest Golf, Burger & Beer $109pp deal – Click HERE for more details.
**Bistro Kitchen open 12pm-4pm.
Current Green fees including shared cart with Visage GPS
MONDAY – THURSDAY
|FRIDAY, SATURDAY & SUNDAY|
– The golf shop is open from 6:30am until 5:30pm 7 days per week.
- Groups of 16 players or more, please contact our Golf Business Development Manager on email@example.com or 0438 966 102.
- Please view our available tee times through our online Golf Booking Page
|Golf Hire||18 Holes||9 Holes|
|Callaway Premium Rental Set||$50||$25|
|Tennis Hire||Racket & Balls|
Dress Code (Golf Course)
- Golf shoes with soft spikes are requested (soft sole runners accepted).
- All players must wear suitable golf attire.
- Shirt must have a collar.
- No jeans or denim shorts, tracksuits or drawstrings pants are allowed, tailored slacks or shorts are required.
Course Rules & Etiquette
- Strictly no BYO alcohol can be brought to the facility. Alcohol is available for sale from the Proshop and Bar along with complimentary use of eskies for the golf carts.
- Strict compliance with RSA. Zero tolerance on intoxicated or disorderly behaviour. Provision of alcohol to a minor prohibited by law.
- Damage to golf carts and all associated cost in repair and replacement is at the golfer’s expense.
- Golfers will be paired up wherever possible into foursomes.
- Maximum 4 players per group.
- Please use the cart paths where possible and obey cart direction signs.
- Slower players asked to allow others backing up behind to play through.
- Whenever possible, please arrive 30 minutes prior to your tee time.
- Credit Card Details are required for all bookings as a guarantee. Once a booking has been confirmed the following cancellation policy applies.
- No shows and cancellations less than 24 hours of the booking time will be charged 100% of the green fee.
- Cancellations 24 – 48 hours of the booking time will be charged 50% of the green fee.
- Cancellations made 48 hours out or more from the time of the booking are not charged.